Stop Smoking Now
Hypnosis is a powerful tool that works better than most others to help people stop smoking. My sessions are two to three hours long. Clients always leave equipped with CDs and a booklet for follow-up steps and support.I used hypnosis in the early 70s to stop smoking myself. It was very scary back in those days and I was a heavy smoker: a one-hour session with an expert worked even though I didn’t think it would. I have a huge success rate because I take the time to explain to my clients what hypnosis really is, and how it can truly help stop smoking. My clients are set up to win in their battle to stop smoking – so setup an appointment and quit smoking today.
It’s never too late to quit smoking.
Within 20 minutes of last cigarette:
- Blood pressure returns to normal
- Pulse rate returns to normal
- Body temperature of hands and feet increases to normal
After 8 hours:
- Carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal
- Oxygen level in the blood increases to normal
After 24 hours:
- Chances of heart attack decreases
After 48 hours:
- Nerve endings start regenerating
- Ability to smell and taste improves
After 72 hours:
- Bronchial tubes relax, making breathing easier
- Lung capacity increases
In 2 weeks to 3 months:
- Circulation improves
- Walking becomes easier
- Lung function increases up to 30%
In 1 to 9 months:
- Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decreases
- Cilia re-grows in the lungs; increasing ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs and reduce infection
- Body’s overall energy increases
After 5 years:
- Lung cancer death rate for the average smoker decreases from 137 per 100,000 people to 72 per 100,000 people.
After 10 years:
- Pre-cancerous cells are replaced with normal cells
- Risks of other cancers, such as those of the mouth, voice box, esophagus, bladder, kidney and pancreas decreases.
Hello Diane, I wanted you to know that I am doing well with the ‘Stop Smoking’ CD I bought at the Women’s Fair earlier this month. What I would like now is the ‘Test Taking’ CD, which I didn’t realize you had. I went back to school recently and being in my 50’s, it’s not as easy as it used to be!
Prior to walking into Diane’s office, I was a 1 1/2 to 2 pack a day smoker. An hour or so after completing Diane’s ‘Stop Smoking’ session, I was a non-smoker with no desire to buy or smoke cigarettes.
I had tried quitting on my own many times, but always failed – giving in to the habit of smoking I had developed over the past 20+ years. Part of the reason I’d always give in to the urges to smoke was because I did not want to experience the withdrawal symptoms that seemed to accompany my efforts to quit.
This time was quite different however – not only was Diane’s ‘Stop Smoking’ session really easy to complete, but I experienced practically NO WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS! Hard to believe, but absolutely true!
If you really want to quit smoking, go see Diane – she made quitting smoking easy for me and I honestly believe that she can do the same for you.
— Steve M.
UPDATE: It’s been over 7 years since I walked out of Diane’s office a non-smoker. I am still a non-smoker, and still without ANY desire to smoke cigarettes. Need I say more?
Schedule a Lake Oswego hypnosis session today and you can take the first step in stopping that harmful habit. I have decades of expertise help people from all walks of life to change their habits and beliefs.