Stop Smoking Now
It’s never too late to quit smoking.
- Blood pressure returns to normal
- Pulse rate returns to normal
- Body temperature of hands and feet increases to normal
- Carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal
- Oxygen level in the blood increases to normal
- Chances of heart attack decreases
- Nerve endings start regenerating
- Ability to smell and taste improves
- Bronchial tubes relax, making breathing easier
- Lung capacity increases
- Circulation improves
- Walking becomes easier
- Lung function increases up to 30%
- Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decreases
- Cilia re-grows in the lungs; increasing ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs and reduce infection
- Body’s overall energy increases
- Lung cancer death rate for the average smoker decreases from 137 per 100,000 people to 72 per 100,000 people.
- Pre-cancerous cells are replaced with normal cells
- Risks of other cancers, such as those of the mouth, voice box, esophagus, bladder, kidney and pancreas decreases.
Hello Diane, I wanted you to know that I am doing well with the ‘Stop Smoking’ CD I bought at the Women’s Fair earlier this month. What I would like now is the ‘Test Taking’ CD, which I didn’t realize you had. I went back to school recently and being in my 50’s, it’s not as easy as it used to be!
Prior to walking into Diane’s office, I was a 1 1/2 to 2 pack a day smoker. An hour or so after completing Diane’s ‘Stop Smoking’ session, I was a non-smoker with no desire to buy or smoke cigarettes.
I had tried quitting on my own many times, but always failed – giving in to the habit of smoking I had developed over the past 20+ years. Part of the reason I’d always give in to the urges to smoke was because I did not want to experience the withdrawal symptoms that seemed to accompany my efforts to quit.
This time was quite different however – not only was Diane’s ‘Stop Smoking’ session really easy to complete, but I experienced practically NO WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS! Hard to believe, but absolutely true!
If you really want to quit smoking, go see Diane – she made quitting smoking easy for me and I honestly believe that she can do the same for you.
— Steve M.
UPDATE: It’s been over 7 years since I walked out of Diane’s office a non-smoker. I am still a non-smoker, and still without ANY desire to smoke cigarettes. Need I say more?